DragonMaster Community AMA Recap (Aug 12, 2022)
DragonMaster Core Members:
- Daniel | Magic Hat
- Ethan Brown
1. Plans on releasing new emotes?
2. Can you add a save account info option? To make logging multi accounts in easier.
- Yes, we are working on new emotes, they will be available through game quests and events.
- Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider it carefully.
can you add an option to totem and mdmt transfer for an specific amount?
For the first phase, we are opening up a fixed number of transfers, and we agreed there will be a greater demand for them in the future.
For the second phase, we will open up the custom amount of transfers.
Of course, on-chain transfers are unlimited.
Match making to avoid playing against teammates from same guild pls… It is painful to watch.
What is the benefit of owning ALL dragons as per white paper?
Haha, the season mechanism is applied to all players, regardless of guilds, regardless of nations, which is to ensure fairness and competitiveness.
Later on, we plan to launch team modes such as guild battles and national battles. That’s when members of the same guild will not compete with each other, but fight for their own guild or nation!
Owning all the dragons is proof of a top collecting player. Accordingly, your combo strategy will be more competitive than other players.
Then, we plan to introduce a medal achievement system to give unique seals and rewards to players who own all the dragons to distinguish their status in the game.
@Aias | Burger Guild 🍔🍔🥪🥪🌭🌭🥙🥙🌮🌮🍟🍟
Hi dev team. As a concern guild partner in DM. I would like to ask whether we have chance to improve the current manager role in guild? As of now the manager role is only earning percentage of totem and dmt from scholar but he cant check on energy usage and winrate like owner can as of now. This is actually discouraging guild owner to appreciate manager role. Please allow them to check on the winrate and energy usage and as well as match history so he can help the owner to monitor. This should be doable so can i ask whether this is in the team planning? We need this asap as most of the owner might have day job or busy irl and require someone to help to monitor the progress of scholar. Very much appreciated to be heard and please implement this asap.
Regarding improvements to the guild system V1, we have received a lot of feedback from community members. We have also been invited by some game guilds DAO to try to implement the guild system they provided, and we are evaluating it.
Whether we decide to upgrade the guild system V2 ourselves or use a better external system, all in all, we are determined to fix the community’s problems.
You can see the improvements of the marketplace V2, breeding V2, these are after full research and evaluation before the implementation, of course, can not be separated from your feedback and suggestions, thank you.
Can you add a search bar on the website for us to see the dragon’s stats? It doesn’t matter if it’s in marketplace or currently on a team. We just need to search for an individual dragon and see its stats.
Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately the question does not clearly describe which information is needed for the statistics.
I hope you can add more to this in the open question later, thank you.
@ZENFT | BUFF DEMON DRAGON PLS
Will there be balance changes mid season? Coz you mentioned last AMA having the Demon Dragon Buff this August. Also what other dragon changes can we expect if this is confirmed.
Yes, we are optimizing the buffs of Demon Dragon.
1. New dragons, we are making two new sets of family dragons, which will bring new changes.
2. Props, We are working on a new prop ‘Imprison(TBD)’, which has the effect of forbidding the opponent to play any dragon for n seconds, but of course the number of n will not be very big.
3. Mechanism, We haven’t finalized it yet, we will listen to the community. When the number of trophies exceeds m, the advanced matching mechanism will be opened, and after both sides match successfully, there will be a ban dragons interface, and both players can ban one dragon each (free dragons can’t be banned), or they can give up this right.
The benefits of this option have two advantages.
First, it gives both players a chance to interfere with their opponent’s dragon team and break the meta team.
Second, it encourages players to collect more types of dragons, reducing the impact of banning dragons.
We’ll be listening to your ideas later in the open Q&A session.
@BBQ | BUFF DEMON DRAGON PLEASE
Why so rigged 3 out of 4 M for lucky >.<
From the screenshots, it appears that all four dragon eggs are produced through breeding, which is random in nature. 😁
@GFS | Nathanz
Do you have a plan to add WiFi + Mobile Data Connection?
Some ISP here is turtle so it would be great to add this feature
The WIFI + Mobile data connection, which should be a feature of the phone itself, seems to have nothing to do with the game application level.
Filter for breeding to easily sort out the breed counts
OK, this feature will be updated today.
Any updates for the new dragons?
What I can reveal is that the two new family Dragons are currently at 80% development progress.
So please stay tuned.
@BBQ | BUFF DEMON DRAGON PLEASE
1. I think the marketing done last month after the free dragon release is good and has increased the number of users. When will be the next marketing effort? Because I think we need to keep this up.
2. The DMT/Totem buybacks done were also helpful to the economy, and there is more pressure now because the buyback has stopped the last 2 weeks. When can we expect the next sale of new/special content that will definitely help with this?
3. I asked about balancing change in the last AMA. Can we actually expect a balancing change this season?
4. You guys need to sort out new season reset hiccups. Last 2 season resets have been bugged.
1. Today we are kicking off a new event, which will be a great treat for new players. Also when the next version comes, we will hold some tournaments, between guilds, between influencers, and they are free to hold tournaments.
Yes, we are planning to hold a tournament in August.
2. Yes, we have two new sets of Family Dragons plans released, so stay tuned for the official community announcement.
3. This was answered in question #6 by @Ethan Brown.
4. OK, thanks for your feedback.
5. How much more DMT is being allocated for future season rewards? It will eventually run out right?
6. There seem like very little purpose for using the practice arena currently.
7. Will guilds list be updated this week?
8. There was a news regarding binance recently. Will there be a follow up to that?
5. For more information on DMT allocation, you can check the whitepaper Play-to-Earn section. https://whitepaper.dragonmaster.co/tokenomics-usddmt/allocations-and-unlock-schedule/play-to-earn
Please be assured that only a very small part has been allocated so far.
6. The biggest use of the practice arena is that you can experience the new dragons that will be released soon, so that you can learn about their skills and combo-ability.
7. The guilds list has been updated today.
8. The operation team is in the process of negotiating with external parties, please stay tuned to the official community announcement.
Thoughts on a wheel of fortune mini game… spend totem (burn mech) for chance to win food items, various dmt/totem rewards, maybe breeding gems or skins (when those come available)… Also can lose.
that’s a good idea!
We also plan to introduce a check-in system to receive some rewards, and of course there will be a mechanism to burn TOTEMs, if you make sure you can stick with it for a month, then the reward will be a little more, if not, you will lose the spent TOTEMs.
Can we have a filter function to sort by rented/unrented on dragons can be annoying looking around for the unrented?
OK, it’s being done, we’ll update next week
When is this balance changes exactly like this mid Season 5? or after
When our development team is ready, we will notify the community in advance
can you guys sell item like chicken using totem
In future versions, you can earn chicken through some quests or challenges, but of course there are some quests that require payment of TOTEM or DMT.
Ban who ever stole my dmt rewards
We have updated some features today about improving asset security and protecting player assets
How do we burn our totem? I mean just burn away totem with nothing in return. This can be helpful for community run event
Great, we could open up a burn portal with no rewards and then list a leaderboard of donors. Of course, this is a free choice for the community.
Do you guys have plan on making new gameplay mechanics? Just like adding an active skills
I think it will happen and we will have more family dragons.
How about adding pay with credit card?
Yes, we have this plan when we add a crypto wallet feature to the game so that access to crypto payment providers can solve this problem