With the continuous expansion of DragonMaster, we officially launched the Global Ambassador Program, aiming to recruit people from all over the world who are enthusiastic and passionate about DragonMaster to jointly promote DragonMaster!
As a DragonMaster ambassador, you will be our representative and supporter, helping us realize the vision of popularizing games on a global scale and providing a better gaming experience for all those who love video games. If you agree with it, we sincerely invite you to join our ambassador team.
Recruited from the following countries:
🇰🇷 South Korea
🇿🇦 South Africa
Please carefully read the requirements and responsibilities before submitting your application
Benefits of DragonMaster Ambassadors
Being an official Global Ambassador
- $500-$1,000 rewards per month, include game NFT, whitelist, Token and USDT, etc.
- Priority experience of DragonMaster’s events and products
- Gain support from DragonMaster to grow your community
- Get up close and personal with the Magic Hat team for the latest developments
Requirement of DragonMaster Ambassador
- Passionate about games and cryptocurrencies and has a good understanding of related industries.
- Possesses extraordinary communication skills.
- Familiar with DragonMaster game products.
- Understand and agree with the vision proposed by DragonMaster.
- Willing to cooperate with DM for a long time to build a high-quality blockchain gaming community.
- Those with community operation experience are preferred.
- Possess certain cooperation & promotion resources.
- Possess the ability to develop markets and promote products, and be able to actively seek cooperation opportunities and expand brand influence.
- Good at collecting and analyzing user feedback and market demand, able to provide DragonMaster with valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement.
Job Responsibilities of DragonMaster Ambassadors
1. Business expansion:
- Regularly organize local online & offline activities or participate in local industry activities on behalf of DM.
- Network with local industry organizations/agencies/media/influencers.
- Facilitate DM’s brand/business/publicity cooperation.
- Operate online/offline communities or local-language websites.
- Guide new users to join DragonMaster.
- Collect user feedback and market demand, give timely feedback to the team and make suggestions.
- Actively promote DragonMaster’s brand and game products on social media and other channels to expand influence and user groups.
- Write or translate DM articles/tutorials/events and publish them.
- Have an in-depth understanding of DM, help answer users’ questions, and provide guidance and assistance to the new communities.
- Maintain communication and collaboration with other ambassadors and team members, share experience and resources, and jointly promote the development of DragonMaster.
Ready to work with a great team of Developers? APPLY NOW!