Getting your Polygon Wallet Ready
We know a lot of you are excited to participate in the public sale of DragonMaster Genesis Dragon Eggs Sale on 12:00, Dec 24th, 2021(London time)! We’ve prepared a short guide to make sure that you will be ready to mint your Genesis Dragon eggs on the Polygon network.
The guide will follow like:
- Setup your MetaMask wallet for Polygon
- Setup Polygon network in Metamask
- Fund your Polygon wallet.
Step 1: Setup MetaMask for Polygon
- Install the Metamask Extension from the Store.
- Add your wallet.
- add into chrome.
- Create a Metamask Wallet or Import One.
Step 2:Setup Polygon in metamask
- Click on the tab “Main Ethereum Network”
- Scroll down until you find Custom RPC
- Enter in the Polygon/Matic Mainnet settings as follows:
New RPC URL:https://polygon-rpc.com/
Block Explorer URL:https://polygonscan.com/
Great job! You have now connected to the Polygon with your Metamask Wallet.
Step 3: Fund your Polygon wallet
- WETH for the Egg mint fees
- MATIC for the gas fees
How to fund your Polygon Wallet
Option A:Bridge tokens from Ethereum to Polygon
If you have existing funds in a wallet on Ethereum, you can bridge them to your wallet on Polygon by c bridge.
Option B:Withdraw from Binance or OKEx
Buy MATIC and Swap
Only a small fees is needed to withdraw MATIC to the Polygon network.
Swap MATIC to WETH on quickswap after withdraw the assets to your account.
If you have any questions, please contact us in our Discord.